I have created a new hosted website. I won’t be using this one anymore. Click HERE to be redirected to my new blog.
Video originated by krovosossss.
- Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors
- Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers
- Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped
- Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing
- Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble
- Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently
- Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings
- Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade
- Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed
- Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl
- Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.
- Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)
- Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks
- Various gameplay bug fixes
- Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.
- The Draft option now functions properly
- Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode
- Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank
- Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode
- Various Universe Mode bug fixes
- Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.
- General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches
- Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron
- Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations
- Resolved several issues with Divas entrances
- Props can now be disabled during entrances
- Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks
- General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode
It has been confirmed that Glitch Free Patch notes have been approved to release, and the notes are going to release tomorrow along with confirmation of DLC contents.
Please keep in mind that this is just the information that is releasing tomorrow and not the patch/DLC itself. We will find out tomorrow the exact date of their release, don’t mix it up.
The upcoming patch will have a alot of WWE12 Universe mode 2.0 fixesalong with Online, gameplay, custom music, etc.
Expect them to tell us the release date of Legends Pack tomorrow as well.
The Legends Pack features Batista, Macho Man, Mick Foley, and Brodus Clay (Extra but Free).
Last but not least, let’s just hope we’ll find out tomorrow who this MAKE-GOOD-DLC guy is. But this is not at all confirmed!